Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Upcoming Projects

So, I've been a bit slow to post more on here, due to a complete lack of time over the past week. I don't see that slowing down, but I will attempt to post more often. I'm currently beginning rehearsals for a production of The Baltimore Waltz that I'm directing for City Circle Acting Company. We've got a strong cast, and the play itself is extremely fascinating and well written, it was the first of Paula Vogel's plays to gain real national recognition, and for good reason. The cast, composed of Bryant Duffy as Carl, Nicole Vespa as Anna, and Kehry Lane as The Third Man, seems to be a good group of strong actors, we'll see how it all progresses, but right now I'm particularly excited about the project.

Beyond that, I'm teaching my weekly classes at the Junior High, and we're supposed to be putting up an abridged version of A Midsummer Night's Dream, which may or may not be successful, given scheduling issues and such. Frustrating, though. Like herding cattle. Although they still show up, which is good.

LBOing for Akarui. That's simple enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment